Don's Pages

Sunday, 12 May 2013

It's NOT ready yet

My Grandchildren Playing.
I'm posting the video again on Youtube, seems much better quality than on Blogger upload.

It's Not Ready Yet!

I was taking a few candid shots of my grandchildren Ami and Leila with my new Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Camera yesterday and decided to try out the film modes. I'm not really into film, more of an arty photographer, but with each new iteration of a camera comes some new features that you've just got to try.

Here they are: They were busy making "Mushroom Salad" A strange mixture of grass and pebbles... you've got to have a child's imagination to play this game.

The quality of the video here, for some strange reason, is not the same as it is on my Facebook Page. I'll try and figure that out???

video
Each and every time I see this video I can't help but laugh out loud.

Google+ Badge

There was an error in this gadget