Don's Pages

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Review of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011

This Brand New Software from CyberLink is awesome.

Don's Review of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011.

Update 15th Aug 2011. I've found an even better piece of Software than CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011. (Which is still great BTW). Check out my new review of Zoner Photo Studio Pro

I've just downloaded the Beata of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011.

After playing around with it I can tell you it's totally cool. I've also got Lightroom 3 on my computer and this CyberLink software is very similar, so much so I can't really tell them apart. One thing I've noticed is the CyberLink software loads up on my Window 7 much faster than Lightroom 3. It also switches between modes much faster too and the non-destructive edits seem smoother.
Faults?
I'll keep trying to find some, but at the moment I can tell you it's hassle free and so easy to navigate. If you are familiar with Lightroom, then finding you way around CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 should be a breeze.

Go on and give it a try, there is nothing to loose and everything to gain. It's also much cheaper than Lightroom.

A marvellous incentive to try the Beta version is you can get a fully functional version if you supply some feedback about your experience with PhotoDirector 2011. Isn't that terrific?


Google+ Badge

There was an error in this gadget